TM Media is a leading manufacturer of classic microbiological culture media. We provide wide array of products processed under International Standards. Ready-To-Use Agar Media is available in user’s friendly bottles for the growth & identification of microorganisms. This product meets the highest level of quality and performance parameters. It is very easy & convenient to use and also time and cost saving.
For use, please follow these simple steps:
1) Melting of Media in Microwave - Remove the plastic film from the bottle. Heat the sterile RTU media in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds and check whether the media has melted completely or not. If not, then keep it for another 15 seconds to melt it completely.
Melting of Media in Water Bath - Pre-heat the water bath at 100°C. Remove the plastic film from the bottle. Place the bottle in water tub to melt the media completely for atleast 10 minutes or until it melts completely.
2) Cool the bottle to 45-50°C under aseptic conditions or under laminar air flow.
3) Open the cap of media glass bottle and pass the neck through a flame to sterilize it under the aseptic condition.
4) Pour the appropriate amount of medium (18 - 20ml) in sterilize it under the aseptic condition.
5) Allow the agar plates to cool and set at room temperature.
6) Again pass the neck of the empty glass bottle through flame before applying the cap.
7) Discard the bottle after autoclaving it.
TITAN'S RTU media must be stored below 25°C for 12 months from the date of manufacturing. Protect it from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
• Do not reheat the media once heated.
• TITAN'S RTU media is for single use only. Once opened, the media should be used completely.
HEAT IT ! POUR IT ! STREAK IT !