Search for products :
TM Media offers an extensive variety of Dehydrated Culture Media, keeping in mind the end goal to create the best outcomes in any microbiological studies. These dehydrated culture media solely for these purposes including various forms of Agar and Broth, with such a wide selection both vegetable and animal origin culture media. All these are broadly used in Microbiology, Research Work, Pharma, Veterinary, Waste Water, Food and Dairy Industries, etc. These dehydrated culture media are likewise utilized as a part of the generation of vaccines, antibiotics and in oral insulin. These culture media provide the environment which is conducive for the growth of microorganisms. Culture media consists of best ingredients like, peptones, vegetable extracts, animal tissue, sodium salts, inhibitory agents, agar content and carbohydrate sources for the media preparation and growth of microorganisms. For the range of dehydrated culture media, TM Media provides an authentic certificate of analysis. TM Media built up itself as one of the main culture media manufacturers in India. TM Media manufacture, suppliers & exporter of culture media with high-quality products & latest market trends.
The culture media preparation typically involves the subsequent steps:
- The complete dehydrated medium is dissolved in the appropriate volume of the distilled water.
- Dissolve the medium properly by continuous stirring.
- The pH of the fluid medium is determined with a pH meter and adjusted if necessary by either dilute acid or alkali.
- Some media (or specific ingredients) that are heat-labile are sterilized by filtration.
- Heat the medium to dissolve it completely.
- Sterilize by autoclaving at 15 psi (at 1210C) for about 15 minutes.
- Cool the medium to 45 -500C under laminar flow.
- The medium is dispensed into sterile petri- plates or tubes or flasks.
- Allow to set the poured media for inoculation of bacterial strains.