International Marketing Executive (Export Department)
- Develop data base of clients in Target countries.
- Generating enquiries via B2B portals, Emails and phone calls.
- Developing sales through regular and new clients.
- Responsible for the achievement of the sales.
- Preparing annual and monthly budget.
- Resolving customer queries in coordination with other departments.
- Preparing different reports related to export department.
Qualification :- MBA in International Business
Experience:- 2 to 5 years
Salary:- Based on Qualification and Experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Well versed with Ms Office, Email, Internet, Searching Engines
Location:- Netaji Subash Place, Delhi - 110034
Signature:- Interested candidates can share their Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org